I had been feeling a little fat over the past couple of weeks so i had thought about taking the plunge and join weight watchers. I joined on Wednesday last week and weighed in at 63.6kgs and i was 58kgs before starting work back in May last year.
I have been sticking the a diet and also walking for 30 mins around my area each morning with my lovely next door neighbour. If i didn't have someone to walk with i don't think i would have lasted the week. I am a little nervous about being weighed on Wednesday night as i don't want to be disappointed that i haven't lost anything. i do feel as though i have lost a little though which is great.
I mentioned to DH this morning that the hills on my walk did not feel as hard as they were last week so i must be getting used to them..woo hoo..
Have been told by someone that i really shouldn't become obsessed with WW as it is a load of Sh*t and it won't work...Well i am going to prove this person wrong and stick to it and get down to my goal weight which is 56kgs. I want to be wearing a bikini at Christmas time instead of those ugly two piece singlet top and bottoms...not my thing by xmas...I have a long way to go before then though but i'll get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good on you Katrina! Good Luck with it and i am sure you will be successful!
xxx
Post a Comment